A comfortable, family owned motel with comfortable rates.
POP UP CALENDAR
- It is highly recommended to make reservations in advance.
- We recommend that you call us toll free to make reservations, though you may also use our online reservation form.
- Deposit of one nights rate, plus tax, is required to hold a room. All other forms of payment for deposit, other than by credit card, must first be approved by the management.
- To guarantee reservation, the deposit must be received within ten days of reservation date, and payable in U.S. funds.
- Minimum stays may be required during certain periods of time.
- At least 10 days notice of cancellation, from the beginning date of the reservation, is required for a full refund of a deposit.
- There is a minimum $25.00 cancellation service charge for all cancellations made within 10 days of the beginning date of the reservation.
- There is a one night charge for cancellations made within 72 hours of scheduled beginning date of the reservation, or for "no shows".
- NO refunds for early departures. No exceptions, please.
Check-In And Check-Out:
- Balance of payment is due at check-in.
- No personal checks at check-in.
- Payments may be made in cash, Travelers Cheques, or credit card; we accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
- We require a credit card imprint for incidental charges and/or possible damage/excessive clean-up.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. for May, June, Sept. and Oct.
- Check-in time is 3 P.M. for July and August.
- Check-out time is no later than 11:00 A.M. for all accommodations.
- Rollaways (cots) and cribs available upon request for an $20.00 charge per night.
Top Of Page
© 1999-2014. Tallwood Motel, Wells, ME - All Rights Reserved.
Website created and maintained by NetVision Technologies, Wells, ME.